- Get yourself certified to know where you stand, with our Cyber Security Audit
- Manage your complete InfoSec program, see live Cyber Security dashboards, track and monitor continuously
- Our Cyber Security management platform supports multiple control frameworks – ISO 27001, ISO 27002, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, PCI DSS, SOC-2
- Rest assured with automated evidence collection, cross-functional collaboration, progress tracking, automated workflows
Ad hoc Cyber Security measures can bring your operations down.
Know where you stand with our Cyber Security Audit. And get yourself certified.
StackCyber is a comprehensive SaaS platform.
- Want to achieve rapid InfoSec compliance and certification, but without cutting corners? It is possible with StackCyber and our Cyber Security managed services
- See comprehensive compliance dashboard views with various security parameters and runtime operational metrics
- Depend on the platform’s analytics components to support continuous discovery on attack surface
- Gain from our partnerships to obtain end-to-end accountability for your
24x7 Visibility & Reporting.
- Choose what you want to see. Consult with our Cyber Security experts to create the most appropriate dashboard for your business
- Choose how you want to see, by deploying several reporting options (templates from our library, your own custom templates, export reports to your
- Move the dial with the StackCyber Score and feel assured that you are making measurable progress
- Defend your investments in IT Security with executive and business
Quick and easy to deploy.
- StackCyber is easy to rapidly deploy, working alongside your current Remote Monitoring & Management tools
- A lightweight agent when deployed begins the 24x7x365 monitoring to get you off the ground quick
- No matter how complex your IT estate is – on-prem, cloud, mobile and DevOps – StackCyber is easy to deploy
- Our consulting support ensures the ease of using StackCyber as your business grows and evolves
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us if your question is not here!
We walk the talk! Our Cyber-certification, audit & continuous compliance platform is 100% secure and built to adhere to requirements from a wide range of frameworks such as ISO 27001, ISO 27002, HIPAA, GDPR, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, PCI DSS, SOC-2, etc.
Ask to see a demo of the platform and see how it can help you certify your internal systems and avoid unpleasant surprises leading to reputational damage.
No. Every organization is different. Overall, an industry best practice is to perform penetration testing and vulnerability scanning at least once per quarter. Such testing exercises tend to catch any major security holes that need to be assessed, but depending on your unique organizational needs, you should perform scans monthly or even weekly. Thinking in terms of an annual exercise risks it becoming a tick box exercise and misses the whole point of cyber-security awareness and prevention.
Depending on the complexity of your operations, number of sites, employees, suppliers and online intensity of your business, an initial assessment can take anywhere between 3 to 10 working days. We can provide a more precise estimate of the time it would take to complete an initial assessment after a consultation with you, and you can book an initial consultation here.
Our StackCyber platform’s Compliance Dashboard provides a comprehensive view of a number of aspects, such as risks & incidents by severity, open risks, vendor risk assessment, performance monitoring, internal audit status, governance reports, document generation and tracking, etc. Our 1-hour demo of the platform provides a good overview of what it can do for your specific context, Book a consultation with us here.
No. You have full control, access and visibility of what happens in the platform for your organisation.